Events & Tournaments
GolfWA Events & Tournaments
See the upcoming GolfWA Events and Tournaments below. View details of each event, or enter today.
GolfWA is following State Government directions and host club conditions of entry regarding Covid-19 & proof of vaccination requirements and all participants, officials and spectators will need to adhere to these regulations
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO HOST A
GOLFWA REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Queries should be directed to the Golf Operations Manager: email@example.com
CRITERIA FOR HOST VENUE CONSIDERATION
- Shown support of the selected Championship(s) over the past 4 years. Adequate accommodation for approximately 120 – 180 players, within a reasonable distance from the golf club. (*Please Note: A list of available accommodation must be submitted to support this application).
- Clubhouse facilities that are capable of hosting a major tournament, and can hold approximately 150 people at any one time (*Note for Women’s events – if your clubhouse cannot adequately accommodate 180 ladies for dinner there must be another suitable venue nearby).
- An adequate number of volunteers (Catering etc).
- Access to at least 15 (up to 20 for Rural Bronze event) motorized golf carts. Supporting documentation (photos of the club house / course, details regarding the clubs support of GolfWA events etc) is also encouraged.
- For more detailed information and specific requirements regarding each particular event please contact GolfWA as per below.
- Supporting documentation (photos of the clubhouse / course, details regarding the clubs support of Golf WA events etc) is also encouraged.