Events & Tournaments
GolfWA Events & Tournaments
See the upcoming GolfWA Events and Tournaments below. View details of each event, or enter today.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TO HOST A
GOLFWA REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Queries should be directed to the Golf Operations Manager: email@example.com
CRITERIA FOR HOST VENUE CONSIDERATION
- Shown support of the selected Championship(s) over the past 4 years. Adequate accommodation for approximately 120 – 180 players, within a reasonable distance from the golf club. (*Please Note: A list of available accommodation must be submitted to support this application).
- Clubhouse facilities that are capable of hosting a major tournament, and can hold approximately 150 people at any one time (*Note for Women’s events – if your clubhouse cannot adequately accommodate 180 ladies for dinner there must be another suitable venue nearby).
- An adequate number of volunteers (Catering etc).
- Access to at least 15 (up to 20 for Rural Bronze event) motorized golf carts. Supporting documentation (photos of the club house / course, details regarding the clubs support of GolfWA events etc) is also encouraged.
- For more detailed information and specific requirements regarding each particular event please contact GolfWA as per below.
- Supporting documentation (photos of the clubhouse / course, details regarding the clubs support of Golf WA events etc) is also encouraged.