Steps for entering a Junior Tour event below:
Firstly click the yellow enter today button, Once this is done it will take you to the entry website Mi tournament.
If you have a Mi tournament account already set up for your child it will allow you to automatically log in and enter every event through the normal step by step process.
If this is your first junior tour event you must create an individual Mitournament account for each of your children and keep the login details safe and secure, This is how they will enter all events run by GolfAustralia, GolfWA and All Golf Clubs around the country as they grow up, this site is for all aged events not just Juniors.
Once you log in you can then search for the event in the date box or click the entry link straight from our website or GolfWA email correspondence.
If you need any assistance with Mitournament please call the support team on 9444 5300
Junior Stroke Averages Leaderboard
The following applies to all state average calculation for juniors: –
- The Crunch&Sip Junior Stroke Averages are open to all male and female amateur golfers under the age of 18 as at the final qualifying event of the year. Players must be residents of Western Australia and there is no minimum handicap requirement.
- To qualify for an average, a player must play a minimum of fifteen (15) rounds in Junior Stroke Average events over a 12-month rolling period.
- Players withdrawing (without good reason) or that are disqualified from, a score of ninety-two (92) recorded for that round (except in circumstances that are approved by Golf Western Australia).
- Scores returned during an event where the Australian Course Rating is below 71 will be increased or decreased by the number of strokes by which the rating is below or above 71.
- Once a player has completed fifteen (15) rounds the worst score of the player shall be excluded and thereafter one round for every fifteen (15) played shall be excluded
The winner of the Crunch&Sip Junior Averages in their respective age division will be the player who has returned the lowest adjusted score for the year.
Register for upcoming Junior Events below!
My Golf Schools
The My Golf Schools program is an initiative started by Golf Australia to bring golf into schools in a safe and educational way.
Both the MyGolf Primary and Secondary School programs can be delivered in 4-8 sessions on the school grounds and aim to introduce students to the three main skills of golf; putting, chipping and full swing, through engaging games and activities that can be modified for all abilities.
Thanks to support from Crunch&Sip, GolfWA is able to deliver high quality introductions to the game of golf right around the state, take a look at where you could Come & Try next!