GolfWA is currently seeking an energetic candidate for the role of Media & Tournament Content Officer. See below for a description of the role;
GolfWA is the State Sporting Organisation for amateur golf in Western Australia, providing a range of services and programmes to over 300 affiliated golf clubs and to golfers of all ages and abilities.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for producing content pre, during, and post tournaments and also about our High Performance Athletes.
Qualifications & experience
- Outstanding verbal, written, and people skills
- Ability to speak confidently about golf to the media, public, and players
- Strong knowledge of website and social media platforms
- Photography and video creation to a standard suitable for GolfWA website and social media
- Working with Children clearance
- Current Drivers Licence
- A passion for golf and knowledge of the sport
- Ability to work weekends
Tasks & responsibilities
- Write & publish website articles at each GolfWA tournament – both pre & post-event
- Film & edit video content of each tournament
- Maintain a pro-active Media relationship with players & key media
- Interview players, coaches & spectators
- Produce content around HP Athletes interstate and abroad
- Coordinate and provide content for 2-3 radio slots per week.
- ·Maintain awareness and knowledge of golf tournaments and players globally
To apply for the role, click here.
Applications close March 4th, 2022.