We have collated some resources that we think may be very useful for golf clubs and golf facilities in these very difficult times. If there is any other way we can support you, please don’t hesitate to get in contact and we will do our best to help during this period.
Golf Operations: return to pre-lockdown life – Friday February 12, 2021
The Perth and Peel restrictions will end as planned at 12.01am, Sunday, 14 February.
This means the whole of Western Australia will return to the pre-lockdown conditions, as experienced prior to 6pm on Sunday, 31 January.
Golfers should continue to practise physical distancing where possible, maintain good personal hygiene at all times and get tested when unwell.
For further information and updates, refer to this page
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines – Phase 4 – Sport and Recreation
- COVID-19 Safety Plan & Certificate – Phase 4 – Sport and Recreation
- COVID-19 Safety Guidelines – Phase 4 – Food Businesses
- COVID-19 Safety Plan & Certificate – Phase 4 – Food Businesses
Keep up-to-date with the latest COVID-19 facts and information
- GolfWA – Golf Return to Sport Plan For Western Australia
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Western Australian Government COVID-19 Portal
- Limit the Spread Directions #8
- WA Government – COVID Safety Plans
- JobKeeper 2.0 Fact Sheet
- Golf Australia COVID-19 Resource Centre
- Australian Tax Office – Assistance for Business Fact Sheet
- JobKeeper wage subsidy
- Covid-19 Stimulus and Support Measures for NFP’s
- Australian Tax Office – General Information
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry WA – Working from home information
- Clubs WA – Club and Association Governance during COVID-19
- Lotterywest – COVID-19 Grants
Updated events schedule:
- Bowra & O’Dea Women’s Classic – Cancelled
- Men’s Pennant Season – Cancelled
- State Senior Amateur Championship – Western Australian Golf Club, August 2-3
- Men’s Senior Pennant Season – Cancelled
- Women’s Pennants Season – Cancelled
- Regional Seniors – Postponed
- Aglime of Australia Rural Bronze – Donnybrook July 24-16
- Women’s Provincial – Katanning August 7-9
- Aglime Sand Greens Championship – Riverview Golf Club, September 10-13
We will work with all host clubs on rescheduling events at a later date in the year subject to the reports, updates and advice from the Australian Government’s Department of Health, the State Government’s Department of Health and Golf Australia (GA) regarding the COVID-19 virus.
Obvious measures to minimise the spread of COVID-19 should be implemented.
- Adhere to the 2 square metres per person distancing rules as a minimum
- Ensure contact with golf-related infrastructure is minimised
- Reduce hole depth or place an object in the cup that makes ball retrieval easier.
- Ensure personal hygiene standards of staff are maintained at the highest level.
- Don’t attend the golf club if you feel ill, or have been in contact with someone who is
- Don’t shake hands before or after your round.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth because your hands touch many different surfaces and can easily pick up viruses