In order for a club to join GOLF Link, it first must affiliate with Golf WA and Golf Australia. In order to do this a club must complete the application form below and submit with copy of their constitution (either electronic copy or posted) to
PO Box 486
South Perth WA 6951 WA
- Benefits of affiliation to GolfWA
- Example Constitution for Social (Public Course) Clubs
- Golf Australia Player Liability Insurance Policy
- FAQ regarding Golf Australia Insurance Policy
- Further information on starting a new including constitution (DSR)
Upon acceptance the club will then also be granted access to GOLF Link.
If you’re an individual player looking to obtain an Official Australian Handicap through GOLF Link please visit the “Clubs & Districts” section of our website to view affiliated clubs with Golf WA.