In order for a club to join GOLF Link, it first must affiliate with Golf WA and Golf Australia. In order to do this a club must complete the application form below and submit with copy of their constitution (either electronic copy or posted) to
PO Box 486
South Perth WA 6951 WA
ASSOCIATIONS INCORPORATION ACT 2015
As of 1st of January 2016, the new Associations Incorporation Act 2015 has come into effect. This requires all incorporated clubs to adhere to the following requirements, which must be in effect by June 30, 2019.
- Associated Rules Checklist
- Associations Incorporation Act 2015 Schedule 1&2
- Aim to change at your next AGM
And in order to assist incorporated clubs, Model Rules & Guidance Notes are below:
- Benefits of affiliation to GolfWA
- Example Constitution for Social (Public Course) Clubs that are not incorporated
- Golf Australia Player Liability Insurance Policy
- FAQ regarding Golf Australia Insurance Policy
- Further information on starting a new including constitution (DSR)
Upon acceptance the club will then also be granted access to GOLF Link.
If you’re an individual player looking to obtain an Official Australian Handicap through GOLF Link please visit the “Clubs & Districts” section of our website to view affiliated clubs with Golf WA.